For translators ready to nail it
You know that your specialization is in demand and that you provide an excellent service, but you struggle with getting the word out.
You are ready to have a website that converts visitors into leads. What you do not have is time to research the best practices and make sure that your website is not just SEO-optimized, but also optimized for conversion.
You understand that you need to "show, not tell", but could not post anything beyond that “How to choose your translator” article 6 months ago.
You need a plan.
And a website to be proud of.
Stop spinning your wheels. Attract attention of the clients who need your expert help
Let's get together and work on your website
As an active member of the American Translators Association, I want my colleagues to succeed and be as awesome online as they are in their work. As a copywriter, I would love to help you.
What you can expect
- An in-depth review of your website
- Suggestions on how to improve the existing website copy
- Ideas on how to use content to promote your services
Alternatively, we can work together on your marketing materials, so that:
- Your bio gives the most important information your clients need to hear
- You About page does not contain fluff about your undying passion for English literature
- Your website is structured to help potential customers find what they need
- You calls to action are organized and do not distract from the main goal (i.e. working with you)
Let's work together for a day (8 hours)!
- Work on your sales funnel in Russian
- Review your marketing materials and discuss how they can be improved
- Rewrite your materials as we go
- Discuss your online marketing strategy, and more...
Buy 4 hours of my time to work together!
- Review your website copy
- Work together on improving your copy
- Plan out your funnel
- Pinpoint areas in which your Russian copy needs to be optimized, and more...